As the days are closing to the Holy feast of Eid-UL-Adha, Muslims are buying sacrificial animals for Eid. Eid is the Holy feast for Muslims worldwide in respect of the occasion of Hazrat Ibrahim and Hazrat Ismael.
To pay respect to the obligingness of Hazrat Ibrahim to sacrifice his one and only son in the name of Allah (S.W.T). Muslims worldwide sacrifice animals like goats, cows, sheep, and camels.
Due to this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation, people are not able to go out for purchasing animals.
Lahore: the Government of Punjab, to stop people from going out and purchasing animals for Eid-UL-Adha introduced an application named Bakr-Mandi app.
Bakr-Mandi app is a platform that enables people to buy and sell cattle online. On this platform, the seller uploads pictures of his cattle with all the required information about that animal.
Information like age, height, weight, price, bread, and type of animal. The seller should keep in mind that the buyer will choose the cattle according to his/her status.
This application enables you to become both buyer and seller by just switching from buying mode to selling with just a single tap. Punjab IT board is the developer of this app on the 15th of July 2020.
The Bakr-Mandi is the updated version of Bakr online which was a complete failure of 2017. A statement by the owner of Bakr online said: “we could not even sell 50 animal over a year”. This application got listed on Google PlayStore as it met all the conditions of it.
The Bakr-Mandi app takes a space of 3.86 MBS in your phone. Yet, saves you from a lot of trouble.
This application was mainly designed to stop people from going to market, As this COVID-19 pandemic situation is still uncontrollable. The Government of Punjab appealed to people of Punjab to understand the cruciality of time, but avoid going out in search of cattle.
Bakr-Mandis will be set up almost 2 to 3 kilometers away from the cities, and special parking system to be introduced following all the SOPs. Separate entrances and exits will be set-up for people.
- Simple interface.
- Easy buying and selling.
- Variety of cattle.
- Detailed information about the animal and owner.
- Safe and secure trading.
- By this app, people will be able to buy and sell animals while staying at home. That eliminates the risk of getting exposed to COVID-19.
- This App will increase the digital marketing power of people, as they have to advertise in the best way so that their animal ranks on top.
- Time saving, as you can now look for the perfect animal directly.
- One touch contact with the seller.
- Clicking on the image will take to a full-screen view of the animal so you can analyse critically.
- Fraudlist calls for buying your animal.
- Irritaing people will call the owners for fun.
- Everyone will sell their animal at highest demand due to shortage.